Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cross Posting

I belong to several Yahoo sewing machine repair groups  and have learned so much about sewing machine repair just by reading the posts.  Cross posting is frowned upon on those groups.  In case you don't understand that term, cross posting means posting the same question on more than one group.  It seems it is poor Internet manners.  I get it.  No one wants to think about a solution to a problem and spend the time answering a question when someone else has done the same thing. It irritates.

Well, on my blogs I cross post.  Tonight I posted a little ditty about a cute little re-purposed Jeans Purse on Sewing Machine Magic blog.

Go here to see the post http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7712043562480780113#editor/target=post;postID=4199367628872815008

If you just want to see what I made, here it is.  Cute, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment