Friday, December 30, 2011

practice

I envy Rain and his very cool labels on his photos.  I purchased Adobe Photo shop Elements 10.  It came with no manual.  So I bought Photo shop for Dummies.  You have to have a Master's Degree in computers to read that manual.  So I stumbled through and sort of figured out how to write on a photo with layers.  I also figured out how to re-size the image so that I can upload it to this blog.  When I first tried to edit this photo on Elements it was 47 inches by 43 inches .  I don't know... don't ask.  But I managed and here is the product.  So go ahead and label this BORING.  I am experimenting. 

You know, if I could, I would go into computers.  That's where the money is..........  It certainly is not in vintage sewing machines.......

No comments:

Post a Comment