Saturday, November 26, 2011

Refinishing the Stadivaro.



Wilson's head  

BEFORE

My friend Andrea nagged me about some after photos of the cabinet refinishing project.  Here are some.  I am pretty pleased with how this came out.  It is dry now and tomorrow I will put the second coat of poly on it and put it back together and then we can see some really NICE photos of it.  I have kept a fire going all day in the shop.  It is toasty warm in there now.  OF course it isn't so hard when it is fifty out.  Nice day today. November hasn't been so bad......

2 comments:

  1. Well I am glad I made the friends list! Big progress on the finish. Aren't you always stunned what a little elbow grease (well sand paper and stain) can accomplish? Brava Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Of course you made the friends list............

    ReplyDelete