Friday, February 15, 2013

I Should and I Did

This morning Max and I fetched the 201-3.  I was able to buy the machine only.  Oh and the knee controller for a friend.  I saved some money on the deal because I did not buy the stand.

"I didn't know you could take the machine out."

Lucky me, had she known, likely the machine would have been trashed years ago.  She was just using the table.
"Maybe I will keep it now that it is so much lighter "

Then Max and I had some mother and son time before we went back to see see the Matriarch.

This afternoon I drove Max to the airport and Mom and I  are now awaiting the snow showers promised us by TWC and NOAA. Mom says not to worry.  "They always hype the snow around here."

But I hear the wind a howlin' up the holler.

I wish I had a photo of my dream machine.  No camera.  Iphone not the greatest and I have no way to shrink photos to the requisite 800 pixels so I can post for free.

Next week. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. ann from KY has left a new comment on your post "I Should and I Did":

    glad you got the 201! I wasn't familiar with them, and I would love to sew on one in person! It would be fun to have a vintage machine to clean up!


    I inadvertently rejected this comment. The ipad's touch screen is pretty responsive and I hit the wrong icon. Sorry Ann. Here is your post. Where it belongs !

    ReplyDelete