Friday, October 12, 2012

Learning how to Truncate the blog

I learned today from Sew Many Ways( http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com) that evil persons stole some of her posts.  So in order to prevent spam evil doers from stealing, it is recommended that one truncate the post.  I am trying to learn.
Let's see how it worked.
OK it worked.
I trolled back through my photos and found this one.  I really love the looks of this machine.  Once I service a 15-91 and that Viking that only runs in reverse, I may have to dive into this one. 

2 comments:

  1. I learned how to do that to my blog post too. I went back to an old post and edited it. I use Windows Live Writer, and it took me awhile, but I got it figured out too. There are always a few who have to ruin things, but HEY! ;) We learned something new. Keeps the cobwebs out of the brain!

    I have a straight stitch machine that looks very similar to your machine, and it has the same curved case. It was one of my very first machines I picked up at GW, and I still have it. It threads left to right, makes the most beautiful stitch, and is HEAVY!!! Mine is a 293B.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, a 223! I've got one of these and just love it. I don't know why more simple machines didn't come with blindstitch plus zig-zag. the 457 did but that one has plastic inside which will die a horrible death.

    My daughter and I made lined draperies for her whole house using great-gramdma's 66 treadle and this tank of a machine. I predict you will love this one. there aren't many of these around either.
    Cheryl Warren

    ReplyDelete