The truth about the 201......Andrea wasn't really sure she didn't want it. I was really sure that I did. So I brought it home.
I had some anxiety over bringing home ANOTHER project when I have a lifetime supply of machines to fix and get stitching. I am on vacation this week. It was a week dedicated to sewing machine repair (Originally I was going to a Ray White class http://www.whitesewingcenter.com/repairclass.php ) so I figured I could relieve some anxiety and just get the stupid thing done.
The parts above belong in the machine and motor. The grease wicks are brand new. I think I will also put in new brushes.
Let's just hope it stitches....