Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bored Dogs

Wilson and Wrigley are always ready to go to the shop.  If I get ready to go out there, they know it and are waiting at the door before I am near ready.  Today we spent the day on the couch.  I think that working with a broken thumb on Monday and Tuesday was one of the stupider things I have done (in addition to breaking it in the first place).  It hurt and I was tired.

The dogs miss their walks, the time outside and the time in the shop.  They get treats every time I go out there.  I may putz and tidy up there tomorrow.  But I am forbidden to lift any machines heavier than 8 pounds.  So you know all I can lift are Singer 221s or Singer 222s ( like I have any of those, save for the one that we serviced).

I miss my life with a left thumb. 

1 comment: