Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hard to tell.....

if it is any better with borders. 
I guess I will just have to wait and see how it quilts out. 

The DNP is just as busy, but less disagreeable, probably because of the variety of color.
It is bigger.  Seventy-seven by fifty-one. 

Both will be ready for the quilt frame by the weekend.  That means I will be setting the frame up again.  We tucked it away in September when we used the apartment for guests.

I would love to finish the OBW.  Then I can do something fun. 

4 comments:

  1. The OBW is a very good arrangement. It is not too busy and you put it together so it moves very well and is not choppy. Enjoy the quilting of it. Look on the Quilting Board and search for One Block Wonder quilt design ideas, there are a lot of idea diagrams. I was told by doctors to quit shoving fabric through the machine to quilt, so I am in a dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like it, and especially like the sawtooth edge effect at the top and bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both. Can't wait to see the quilted product.

    ReplyDelete