I finished this scrappy quilt and am quite pleased with the result. The scrappy squares are quilted along the diagonal strips, not in the ditch, not even close. I wasn't going for perfection. The flowers are quite "organic." I did use a ruler for the straight lines. The quilt wasn't square so I couldn't use the channel lock on the frame. Lots of starts and stops so lots of threads to bury.
I like it. Piecing design and quilting are mine, and mine alone.
I started sorting and cleaning the loft and found this bag ready for construction. I put it together. This design tends to be a bottomless pit, though. The zipper, while the right color, is the wrong type and doesn't work so well. I like it, even so. I am using it.
(It used to have an "E" button on the front. Alas, it fell off. I can be hard on bags)