Well over a year ago I signed up for a Block of the Month class. I made it to one class, maybe two. Over this winter I would peck away at the project. I completed the last block today. Yesterday I set up the design wall to audition the blocks. (that is a pull string in front of the star on the left)
I have completed two columns. I just don't have a photo to show you.
That Rose Wreath block in the middle was laborious. I switched out the 201 for the 237 so that I could Zig Zag around the applique. (I am not a fan of applique)
Steven worked on cleaning his shop today. I have to get out to mine. He said as much