Saturday, July 26, 2014

You Never Miss the Water....

 When I finished the Queen Size DNP, I felt relief along with regret.  I wanted to play some more.  I missed the spirals and loop de loo.  I felt the same way last week when I took the baby quilt off the frame.  I have been having fun quilting.  Now I am anxious to get back to  quilting.  I think I might make one for us. 

I love this quilt.



The quilting isn't perfect.  That's ok.  It is funky and organic.  Suits me. I had fun
quilt back

3 comments:

  1. I love the theme and the cool colors. No wonder you want to make one for your house too. Nice that you had so much fun that you're psyched to quilt another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilting with those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt and the quilting! I don't like quilts that look like they were quilted by a computer (perfect). The bright golden flowers seem to move across the surface, a great effect.

    ReplyDelete