Sunday, January 5, 2014

It's a start...

Steven helped me set up the drawers and storage units today. They fit very nicely into this space.  I cleaned off the bottom one and started to paint it.  Then I gave up.  This summer I will empty the thing out and take it outside and spray it with some Rustoleum.  I think I will paint it a nice Teal Blue.

Many of the little drawers in the larger unit were empty which is good. I can cull and sort and start a list.  It's a project.

For any of you readers who are looking for parts, email me (go to Contact me at the top of the blog).  You never know, I may have it. 



2 comments:

  1. Good to know... you can never tell what we may need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are always so generous!! I seriously don't know where my Baby (a Singer 201) would be without E and her vast knowledge and her willingness to send parts halfway around the world!!

    Thank You for always being such a wonderful fount of knowledge and moral support!! I hope you have heaps of fun with this new project! Sounds BIG!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Do leave a comment. IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC QUESTION IT IS BEST TO EMAIL ME (see the top of the blog for address under Contact Me) . If you pose a question in the comments, likely I cannot respond unless I have your email address. Happy sewing!