Sunday, September 28, 2014

Three in, Two out

So the net gain is one.  The Singer 15 something went to its new home yesterday.  Today I posted the White Rotary on a local FB swap group and it was gone by noon.  Not bad. 

Inspired, I listed two more machines on the same group.  We shall see.

 If you recognize the green treadle table, you have been reading this blog for a while.  I restored that stand a couple of years ago.   I think part of the sickness is becoming emotionally attached.  This is an exercise in letting go.  I have a very nice, 6 drawer treadle stand.  I had hoped that these irons would fit on it.  They don't.  Sigh.  So I put a high price on it and if it goes, it goes. 

1 comment:

  1. At least you are trying to get rid of some! I only have four treadles, so I am not to that stage yet! LOL

    ReplyDelete